Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: The Central Bank of India has announced a recruitment drive for nearly 5000 Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official Central Bank of India website, centralbankofindia.co.in. The application process began on March 20th and will end on April 3rd. Those who are eligible and interested in the post should apply within the given time frame.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice post, candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. The age limit of the candidate should be between 20 years to 28 years.
The selection process will comprise an online written test. The written test will have five parts, including Qualitative, General English, Reasoning Aptitude, and Computer knowledge. The other four parts will include Basic Retail Liability Products, Basic Retail Asset Products, Basic Investment Products, and Basic Insurance Products.
Application Fees For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
The application fee for PWBD candidates is ₹400+ GST, for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ All Women candidates is ₹600+GST and for other candidates is ₹800+GST.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice post by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Central Bank of India, centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- Select the “Recruitment” option.
- Click on the link that reads “Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the required details like name, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the required documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Online application process: 20th March to 3rd April
- Online Examination: Second week of April
Conclusion: Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
The Central Bank of India Apprentice recruitment drive is a great opportunity for those who have completed their graduation and are looking for a job in the banking sector. The selection process for the post is through an online written test, which will test the candidate’s knowledge of various aspects of banking.
Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply for the post before April 3rd. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of the Central Bank of India.
Other Related Posts:
- RRB JE Recruitment 2023 – JR Engineer Vacancy Notification PDF Link
- EPFO Recruitment 2023 : ईपीएफओ मैं SSA और स्टेनोग्राफर की कुल 2859 वैकेंसी
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2023, 4500+ Notification, Apply Online
- Bihar Agriculture BAMETI Recruitment 2023: Apply for 1041 Posts