Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment Admit Card: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 281 various posts in 2022. Candidates who have enrolled for the vacancy can now download the admit card. The advertisement provides important information such as age limit, syllabus, institute-wise post, selection procedure, and pay scale for recruitment. The selection process will include a written examination, interview, and document verification. Successful candidates will receive a pay scale as per BPSC rules and regulations. For more information and updates, candidates are advised to check the official BPSC website.
|Post Name||Bihar BPSC Various Post Under 68th Pre-2022|
|Category Wise Vacancy Details||General- 129|
OBC Female- 05
|Important Dates||Application Begin: 25/11/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online: 30/12/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30/12/2022
Correction Last Date : 30/12/2022
Exam Date: 12/02/2023
Admit Card Available: 28/01/2023
|Application Fee||General / OBC/ Other State: 600/-|
SC / ST / PH: 150/-
Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 150/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2022||Minimum Age: 20,21 OR 22 Years (Post Wise)|
Maximum Age: 37 Male
Maximum Age: 40 Female
Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC 68 Pre Rules.
|BPSC 68th Exam Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
For Post Wise, Eligibility Details Read the Notification
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
How To Download The Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment Admit Card?
To download the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Admit card, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of BPSC.
- Look for the link to download the admit card. This link is usually available on the homepage or in the “Downloads” section of the website.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- You will be prompted to enter your login credentials, such as your registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the admit card for future reference
Please note that the admit card will be available for download only for the candidates who have successfully completed the application process and have been deemed eligible for the exam.